We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Esky.com

Kilmarnock, United...
4 posts
Esky.com
Save

Hi there i've accidently booked flights with this company and realised i've book the wrong dates i tried phoning the number on the website but its for the EU rather than the UK but i cant seem to find a uk number anywhere, does anyone know what i can do, stressing me out like mad, thanks in advance for the help

814 replies to this topic
Belfast, United...
1 post
1 review
21. Re: Esky.com
Save

I've just done the same thing... My flight dates and times are right though - I'm just panicking its not legit! I actually thought it was skyscanner because I've booked via them before, although I usually prefer to book with the airline directly. Just being stupid on my part! But yeah, do you know if its legit??

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
26,019 posts
108 reviews
102 helpful votes
22. Re: Esky.com
Save

You can't book with SkyScanner as they are only a search website. You can select some of the very dubious ticket floggers who come up in searches with cheap prices though.

2 posts
23. Re: Esky.com
Save

Did you find out if they are legit ?

Toronto, Canada
4 posts
24. Re: Esky.com
Save

Yes they are! I’ve confirmed everything with Allegiant Air and the reference number from Esky is legit!

In the end, all that was different was I was charged an extra $30 for their ‘service’

All good

2 posts
25. Re: Esky.com
Save

I've booked to go to Ireland on Wednesday ..they sent me a booking number and a reservation number..I just need to do the online check in ..Will they send me the boarding passes on time ?

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
26. Re: Esky.com
Save

I just made the same mistake trying to book on Ryan Air. Is Esky reliable? I’ve read some negative reviews and I’m concerned about my reservation.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
114,534 posts
440 reviews
365 helpful votes
27. Re: Esky.com
Save

I wouldn't use them, Sarah. But then I am of the opinion that it's far better to book direct and to avoid third parties completely.

The good news, though, is that you have probably more chance of not encountering any issues than you have of experiencing problems.

28. Re: Esky.com

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

4 posts
29. Re: Esky.com
Save

I have just done the same with Easyjet flights, did you managed to cancel and re-book through Ryanair? If you still had to go through Esky did you get your flights ok?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
10,072 posts
30. Re: Esky.com
Save

Tracey - your flights are likely fine if you can see them on the Easyjet site (you probably paid more than you needed to for their 'service') Your booking will be non-refundable so if you chose to cancel you are unlikely to get anything back as I assume the admin fees are likely to be more than the refundable taxes

Reply to: Esky.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.