We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelgenio warning

ire
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Travelgenio warning

WARNING CUSTOMERS!!! This is by far the worst company I have dealt with. My brothers flight got cancelled and changed in December with no ticket confirmation. 3 months later still trying to get an answer or refund out of them. The customer service is terrible. I've spent hours and hours on the phone as has my sister for 3 months trying get confirmation for a flight that's already been paid for. I've been shouted at, hung up on, told my flights didn't exist, told it was my own problem, lied to (told the changes department didn't have a phone). They do not care about the customer.

NO ONE USE THIS COMPANY!!!

187 replies to this topic
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelgenio warning

Why doesn't he just dispute the charge with his credit card company?

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelgenio warning

What do you think this "warning" will achieve? Your brother clearly didn't take the two seconds to type travelgenio into Google, so why do you think anyone else will?

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
1,973 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelgenio warning

Hi Rachel, of course we can help you with your booking.

Please send us a mail to customer.service@travelgenio.com with all your doubts and we will answer you asap.

Regards

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
67,832 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelgenio warning

Rachel, please keep us updated as to whether you problems are resolved.

ire
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelgenio warning

In reply to travelgenio: I sent plenty of emails to your company, messaged on facebook and rang a 100 times and I got ignored and hung up on. I finally threatened legal action and it was sorted in 24 hours. Also the comments I left on your facebook page have been deleted and I have now been blocked. I noticed other comments from people have been deleted too. Very dodgy... this company is a scam!

RojBlake - thankfully it is now sorted thanks although I won't be happy until he's sitting on the plane!

misskarenskater - I usually google for reviews before I book, my brother is 18 and he didn’t. I also know plenty of people that do. If this post stops even one person using this company and potentially being scammed then I'll be happy. So that is what I will achieve. What do you think your reply to me will achieve?

Edited: 04 March 2016, 08:06
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
50,394 posts
1,670 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travelgenio warning

Sorry that your brother did not do his due diligence, regarding the 3rd party site. Maybe, should this not get resolved perfectly, it can be a "learning experience?"

Hope that all works out well.

Hunt

7. Re: Travelgenio warning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 March 2016, 22:05

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travelgenio warning

So if you could not enter your full name why did you go ahead and enter it partially and still book?

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
18,188 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travelgenio warning

I would never carry on with a booking if it wasn't possible to put my name in correctly?!

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
1,973 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Travelgenio warning

Hello;

Any customers who require assistance regarding their bookings can contact us at customer.service@travelgenio.com

We will be pleased to assist.

Reply to: Travelgenio warning
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted