We are off on our first ever sea cruise at the end of this month, on CMV's Marco Polo to the Fjords. I have a number of 'newbie queries', but unfortunately I can't seem to set up an account on Cruise Critic so I'm asking them here in the hope that someone can help!
- Are there restrictions on taking liquids in hand luggage?
- Are all of your bags scanned when you board?
- CMV's info suggest that only cases under 23cm in height can be stored under the bed. As ours are bigger than this, I assume we'll just have to store them in the cabin as best we can?
- What can we keep with us for the last night?
- Are there any restrictions on hairdryers?
- Do we need to book Afternoon tea?
- Do we need to inform Waldorf staff if we are eating in Marco’s instead?
- Is the Fusion restaurant worth the extra charge?
- Can we take our own water on board?
Thanks in advance!