We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

2 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

I got suckerd into signing up with a 5 year 3 vacation plan for resorts in Mexico and Thailand. They seem to have a legit website but I can't seem to find any customer reviews on the web. skytripsvacations.com

31 replies to this topic
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

I also received a call today (6/12/2018) about an extraordinary vacation packages/cruise for an unbelievable price. It looks like they are doing a telephone blitz. I can't find much on this company on the internet and that alone makes me very weary. Now-a-days, anyone can put up a website and sell anything or in a lot of cases nothing. I think I'll refer to the old saying: If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. (Be suspicious of people or situations that offer a large benefit for very little in return. This is similar to, "You can't get something for nothing.")

Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel, Holiday Travel, Singapore
Level Contributor
26,421 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

Sounds like some kind of club and they have “presentations”. If you read Section 8 in this article linked below it explains the type of thing you have signed up for:- https:/…Online.Travel.Agents.html

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,154 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

My advice is to completely ignore any cold callers. If the product is any good, they won't need to call you or conduct any kind of telephone campaign.

Matt, contact your card provider to se eif there's any way they can help you. You've got nothing to lose, but I wouldn't really have very high hopes.

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

I just got a call from them too. It sounds fantastic but I can't find anything about their company when I google it. Have you found out anything yet? I am nervous about buying but want to.

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

I only paid a $300 for a payment plan to $600 which includes 3 Vacations in 5 years all inclusive resorts in Mexico. They said the original price is $1200. I feel like I should just eat the $300 and back out before I get sucked in any further. Thanks for the replies

2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

I did some research on the site to find out how long it's been in existence and it has less than 2 months since it went live. Pretty suspicious if you ask me.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

I just received the same phone call, very high pressure. In the end he was offering 4 vacations, 6 years to use for a cost of $599 U.S. In the end he became very rude, that it was a waste of 24 minutes on the phone. Did not make the purchase.

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

They offered me 2 vacations for $800 CAD, insisting on payment immediately, which I would never do. I told him to call me back tomorrow but he said he couldn't. I've received calls like this in the past, and never purchased. I'm interested in hearing from someone who has. As a marketer myself, I doubt any resort would really pay for this type of 'advertising' because it seems to get more negativity than positive sentiment.

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

I have just phoned Westjet and Sun Wave vacations also called Sky Trip vacations is fraudulent. I am in the process of cancelling my credit card to keep them from putting anymore charges on my card!!

Fort Lauderdale...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???

I did take one of their vacations. I stayed at Villas del Palmar, really good resort. The only thing is that i had to take a 90 mins presentation. Which is okay, but i wanted to stay more time at the beach not on a presentation. But i least i have my second vacation waiting xD. Good resort, but don't take your kids, because they will have to go to the presentation with you

Reply to: Has anyone ever used Sky Trips Vacations???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted