We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

italy wedding

Stafford, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
italy wedding

Hi, can anyone help please? We are planning on getting married in florence and dont have a clue on where to start!

Any ideas or suggestions i would be very grateful. We going over for a short trip next month oct

Thanks

Rachel

napoli
Level Contributor
336 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: italy wedding

Hi,

I am Italian, I live in Naples, if you need help, you can ask.

2. Re: italy wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 01:48
London
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: italy wedding

Hi there,

We are looking to get married next summer (2011) in Italy. We have already been to Sorrento/Amalfi to view places but keep coming up against an 11.30 curfew or music etc.

Did you come across this also and if so I would be really grateful if you could offer some advice.

Thanks so much.

Kerrie

4. Re: italy wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 01:48
Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: italy wedding

Hi

We are considering Italy as a possible place to get married and I wondered if you could email me your wedding planners details. Thanks

Scotland
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: italy wedding

Hi, I married last year in Positano and it was just idyllic. I arranged almost everything myself and cut out a lot of cost so if you want any help or pictures, let me know.

Upper Maremma...
Level Contributor
770 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: italy wedding

Check http://www.boutiqueevents.it Lorella is really good.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: italy wedding

HI

Hope you can help love positano and thinking this would be a potential wedding venue any info you have would be amazing.

caroline

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: italy wedding

Me too want to have a wedding in italy, am trying to plan everything by myself as it's just a 2 person alone romantic ceremony, can somebody help me? where can i find a place for the ceremony to take place?

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: italy wedding

I would recommend Portofino or Santa Margherita. We just got married there last week at Grand Hotel Miramare in conjunction with a Holland America Cruise through the Mediterranean. It was the most beautiful place and we had a fantastic day with perfect weather. The location was beautiful and we were able to find it thanks to our wedding planner Laura. I would recommend that if you are planning a wedding larger than 10 people you should definitely get a planner we had about 40 people attend. We did contact a few wedding planners and we picked Laura. She is reasonably priced and did a great job. There is no way we could have pulled it off without her and I would not recommend that you try to organize a wedding in Italy without someone there to assist you. Things work a little differently and it was nice to have Laura there to guide us along the way. if you are interested in contacting her I am attaching her email below.

laura@chocoweddings.com or http://www.chocoweddings.com/

Best wishes

Nils & Jerilyn, Toronto, Canada

Get answers to your questions