We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limited-mobility seniors in a vintage Citroen Traction?

Alberta
Level Contributor
108 posts
14 reviews
2 helpful votes
Limited-mobility seniors in a vintage Citroen Traction?
Save

My family is going to Paris and I want to surprise my parents with a city tour in a vintage Citroen Traction: https://en.citywheels-paristours.com/8/our-luxury-classic-vintage-cars-to-visit-paris-by-night-or-by-day

My folks are in their 80s, and both have some mobility difficulties. Getting in and out of regular vehicle is no problem, but I don't know anything about classic cars. If you know anything about these cars, can you please tell me:

1. Are the seats similar to a modern, non-sporty vehicle? i.e. not deep bucket seats, not too low to the ground, etc. They would have difficulty with deep, bucket-like seats.

2. These tours say they can take 4 people, so I'm assuming one in the front seat and 3 in the back. How wide are these vehicles? I'm wondering if we would all be squished in there and if it would be uncomfortable for them.

2 replies to this topic
Wrexham, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Traveling With Disabilities
Level Contributor
3,069 posts
337 reviews
278 helpful votes
1. Re: Limited-mobility seniors in a vintage Citroen Traction?
Save

I think you might do best by going to the review page for the company on TA https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187147-d11949759-Reviews-City_Wheels_Paris_Tours-Paris_Ile_de_France.html

From there, you can ask those who've already reviewed the business. I must admit I struggled to find how to ask a quation. Look for Q & A or click on the drop down menu by Write a Review (I was using a computer, it might be more difficult on a phone).

If that doesn't work, email the company. The reviews are very positive, so it's likely they will answer your question.

Alberta
Level Contributor
108 posts
14 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Limited-mobility seniors in a vintage Citroen Traction?
Save

Thanks!

Reply to: Limited-mobility seniors in a vintage Citroen Traction?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.