We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Thailand to the UK

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Train from Thailand to the UK

Just travelled from Chiang Mai, Thailand to Flint, North Wales. If you want a report on the nuts and bolts of the journey - no pretty pictures or comments - I've put it up here at http://trip.iblogger.org/

No adverts, cookies or anything else on the site, just useful information if you plan to travel by train. Includes Chiang Mai to Bangkok, Saigon to Hanoi to Nanning to Beijing to UlaanBaator (Ulan Bator) to Moscow, to Saint Petersburg to Helsinki to Turku. Stockholm to Copenhagen and through Germany and Brussels to the UK.

4 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
4,820 posts
414 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Thailand to the UK

Great information, very concise. Thanks for the link to your blog. It is appreciated.

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Thailand to the UK

Hi

Very good blog.

Is it worth traveling across bbyy. Trans Siberian train journey? What are the positive and negative aspects of doing an overland. Travel solo.

Regards

Ashok

Email ashok2u@outlook.com

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train from Thailand to the UK

Having do it, I found the Trans Siberain an interesting trip and quite relaxing - read a book, watch the trees go past the window, have a beer......

But I probably wouldn't do it again!

Nijmegen, The...
Level Contributor
3,628 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Train from Thailand to the UK

Don't post your email address on a public forum. It will be harvested and all kinds of scam and spam emails will find their way to you. Reported your post please repost without the email address.

Reply to: Train from Thailand to the UK
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted