We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phoenix to Seattle

2 posts
Save Topic
Phoenix to Seattle

My boyfriend and I will be driving from Phoenix to Seattle this Friday. He's done this drive numerous times, and is refusing to go the route I want through the lava beds national park (for caving) and crater lake. We've done it before but from SEA to PHX, I loved it which is why I wanted to do it again. Nevertheless, he won't budge. Anyone have other ideas of monuments, non-boring national parks, or fun sights to see along the way?

Much appreciated!

Linds

4 replies to this topic
Vestal, New York
Destination Expert
for Auburn, Finger Lakes
Level Contributor
11,028 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phoenix to Seattle

Sawtooth Mountain region (ID), Hells Canyon (ID/OR border) and the Wallowa Mountain region (OR) would be my picks.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Phoenix to Seattle

Excellent! I haven't heard of any of those places so I'll be sure to put them up for a vote 😁

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,434 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phoenix to Seattle

Do you mean that he is just not interested in Lava Beds and Crater Lake, but is maybe willing to try a different route with some good sightseeing (that he would like)?

Or...if he will only drive HIS route, you'll have to tell us what that is so we can suggest sightseeing stops along that way.

How many days will you take for the drive between Phoenix and Seattle?

4. Re: Phoenix to Seattle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2018, 19:08

Reply to: Phoenix to Seattle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted