We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joe's Bar

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Joe's Bar

Is it walk able from the Rang Garden 128A Nguyen Dinh Chieu St?

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Joe's Bar

There are two public buses in Phan Thiet and both go by every resort in Ham Tien and Mui Ne. One is the government red bus #9 and the other is the private blue and white bus owned by the Suoi Tien amusement park. Either one will get you from your resort to the Pandanus.

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Joe's Bar

Cheers bud :)

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Joe's Bar

hey we are staying at coco beach. is this close to joes? does anyone know of a good map of the area for me to get my bearings on the area/restaurants/bars?

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Joe's Bar

Cant recall seeing it. TBH you dont need a map, its one road with a couple of off shots.

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Joe's Bar

Walking from Rang Gardens wife pace is 35 mins. My pace would be 15 to 20 mins. As for the Dragon bar, i never got to drink there. Only two couples in there us being one of them sat down and no one served us. We went for food and waited 10 mins and decided to go. Very bad service

26. Re: Joe's Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2017, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Mui Ne
Recent Conversations