We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent motorbike in early morning.

2 posts
Save Topic
Rent motorbike in early morning.

If I arrive in Mui Ne around 6am, where can I rent a motorbike?

I have only 6 hrs in Mui Ne then go to Dalat at 1pm. Is it enough?

Than you everyone!

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
10,086 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent motorbike in early morning.

That is a rushed day. Presuming that the Coach you are arriving on is on time (mostly not) you will find motorbikes everywhere to hire at that time of day. I imagine you are going to the dunes and if so pay a fee to the bike park to ensure the safety of your bike.

I suppose you have already arranged the coach so it is too late for me to warn you about using sleeper busses.

Cheers Ross

Edited: 10 May 2016, 07:14
vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,821 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent motorbike in early morning.

The bus will drop you at there office and you can hire one from there or they will arrange it for you. Drop it back there and get on the bus for Dalat. Should be easy to arrange and you can leave your luggage at the office.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rent motorbike in early morning.

Thank you for useful information!

Yes, I have already arranged the coach but if you don't mind, I still would like to hear about sleeper busses.

I was really surprised to know that I can rent motorbike at 6am in Mui Ne because in my country (Thailand) all motorbike rental shops open around 8 o'clock in the morning.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,958 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rent motorbike in early morning.

Too many accidents at night. And watch your bags.

As to what time they open to rent bikes, probably 6.30am if you are lucky. 7am if not. Just make sure you are awake riding one.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,821 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rent motorbike in early morning.

When you get on the bus tell the office staff you want a motorbike to rent in Mui ne when you get there. They will arrange.

6. Re: Rent motorbike in early morning.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2017, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Mui Ne