We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 hrs massage?

4 posts
Save Topic
24 hrs massage?

Is there any massage place open after midnight? My friends and I will arrive there at 1am but our dawn seeing tour starts at 4:30am. Would be perfect if we could get a massage to fill the time gap.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
10,195 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 24 hrs massage?

I am in Ham Tien right now and the place is like a sleepy hollow. The only late night activity occurs around Joes but that doesnt include massage.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 24 hrs massage?

I have never seen a massage parlor open anywhere in Vietnam after 9 pm...... Well...... not a real one anyway. Mui Ne shuts down at 10 pm except a few places including the one DP mentions.

Owee58

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,043 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 24 hrs massage?

Op dont you have a hotel to sleep in?

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 24 hrs massage?

@onmymark well coz we're leaving the next day noon so if we book a hotel that'll be only for that 3 hours gap.

Just wanna see what we can do to pass that 3 hours.

Are the drinking places still open in the AM late night? Or it's just like DP said, sleepy hollow everywhere?

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
10,195 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 24 hrs massage?

The resort I am in charged 400k for an aircon room but their reception closes at midnight. I read the prices of a massage and they were dearer than the room for 60min massage so room option would be cheaper but not available. You're just going to have sit it out till your tour starts at 4.30am.

Not my idea of a way to travel in Vietnam.

But each to their own I guess.

Warm regards and travel safe in Vietnam, Dirty Pierre.

4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 24 hrs massage?

Got it, Thanks Pierre!

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
10,195 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 24 hrs massage?

The resort I am in charged 400k for an aircon room but their reception closes at midnight. I read the prices of a massage and they were dearer than the room for 60min massage so room option would be cheaper but not available. You're just going to have sit it out till your tour starts at 4.30am.

Not my idea of a way to travel in Vietnam.

But each to their own I guess.

Be aware that you're making yourself a soft target for being robbed as the only people riding around on motorbikes at that hour will be drug addicts and thugs.

Vietnam is generally a safe place but there are some things I wouldnt do and that is one of them.

Warm regards and travel safe in Vietnam, Dirty Pierre.

8. Re: 24 hrs massage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2017, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Mui Ne
Recent Conversations