We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

share taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne in nxt days?

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
92 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
share taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne in nxt days?

This is just a call out to anyone who may be interested in travelling by taxi up there.

I a

will be coming to SAIGON by 8a.m. hydrofoil from Vung Tau and would like to head off asap (probably by 12 or 1 ) but of course that depends on the (possible) fellow taxi sharers😄

cheers and hope it will happen.

k 😊

White Sand Dunes
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Mui Ne Harbor
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Red Sand Dunes
Geologic Formations
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,771 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: share taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne in nxt days?

Did you know Vung Tau is 45klms closer to Mui Ne than HCMC and you get a nice coastal drive?

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
92 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: share taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne in nxt days?

Yes Ross. I was going to come from HCMC after picking up a left bag but instead will travel from VT n leave bag behind for now 😳

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,771 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: share taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne in nxt days?

Well at least you haven't lost the bag. How did you finally get to Mui Ne?

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
92 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: share taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne in nxt days?

Havent left VT yet! 🦄 The Vung Tau Vortex I call it!! Tomorrow hopefully. Will catch the local bus from the bus station n let you know where it actually does take me ! English and Vietnamese are a little difficult there. 😛🐬

Edited: 07 June 2016, 15:59
5. Re: share taxi from Saigon to Mui Ne in nxt days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2017, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Mui Ne