We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mont Tremblant

Montreal, Canada
8 posts
Mont Tremblant
Save

I want to find a place that is similar to the Au Petit Marigot

for a weeknight escape as a couple! The Au Petit Marigot

is booked! We want to stay in Mont Tremeblant and have the opportunity to visit the Scandanavian Spa closeby!

We would like a place that has an exceptional menu and either the scandanavian spa nearby or a great spa in the location we will sleep at.

We also considered staying in Bromont, but we have one night together and we want to make it very relaxing!

Thank-you.

Edited: 9 years ago
3 replies to this topic
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
16,774 posts
33 reviews
26 helpful votes
1. Re: Mont Tremblant
Save

I have never been to the Petite Magrigot, so I can't find you something like that.

But if I wanted a more intimate experience at Tremblant I would go to the Quintessense Hotel.Wonderful food, lovely terrasse overlooking the lake and near enough to the resort to walk there and far enough that you cannot hear it. Their rooms are all wonderful.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
12,845 posts
57 reviews
94 helpful votes
2. Re: Mont Tremblant
Save

Sorry I cannot really help with lodging but since you mentioned "exceptional menu" I would then make reservations in advance at Le Cheval de Jade in the Saint-Jovite sector. This place is one of the very few on earth that offers "Duckling Rouennais" , less appetizing when called "Canard au Sang", well actually yes there is a blood and duck juice sauce but the whole process is very showy and complicated, using a presse à canard" so compliacted in fact that is is only offered for two people and not on Saturday nights and only when mentionned on advance reservations.

Montreal, Canada
8 posts
3. Re: Mont Tremblant
Save

Thank-you!

Reply to: Mont Tremblant
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mont-Tremblant...
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.