We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

entertainment

1 post
entertainment

Does anyone know of good nightlife in Vecindario (english couple)

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: entertainment

None that i am aware of geared towards the english ,its very much a town of Canarian families ,not a resort .Quite a few restaurants dotted around in the town ,along with others down in the Atlantico Shopping Centre which gets busy with the locals on an evening ,i do hope someone can say differently as this is possibly not what you want to here .Maybe its a bus into nearby PDI and a taxi back if your going out late .

canary islands
Level Contributor
985 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: entertainment

Living here in Vecindario I can agree with nofeet. There are plenty of cafe's along the high street but many will not understand english & all close at midnight. Its a canarian town & doesn't really cater for tourists except for in the Atlantico center which has plenty of restaurants but not bars/nightclubs. Lots of tourists come up to Vecindario on Wednesday for the market & then into the Atlantico for more shopping. For nightlife I'ld head to PDI.

Cheers

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: entertainment

Thanks for confirming my post Canarystranger .

4. Re: entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2011, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Vecindario
Recent Conversations