We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from dubrovnik?

nc
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from dubrovnik?

We want to get from dubrovnik to zabljak in one day at the end of May and will not a have car. Does anyone know if this is possible or have any recommendations? Thanks.

Zabljak, Montenegro
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from dubrovnik?

there is no direct connections from Dubrovnik.

But if you want to come to Zabljak in one day, get the earliest bust possible to Kotor(arround 10 i belive) then when you arrive to Kotor catch the bus to Niksic. Note that in afternoon you have 2 busess to Zabljak from Niksic 15:00 and 17:00

My reccommendation is to spend a night in Kotor and then catch earliest bus to Niksic so you can get to zabljak. Kotor - Niksic is 1h45m with bus and Niksic - Zabljak is 1h45-2h travel.

I've recently opened hostel in Zabljak so if you need some help dont hesitate to contact on hikersden@live.com

All best alex

Mentioned in this post
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Zabljak
Zabljak
Durmitor National Park, Montenegro
Kotor
Kotor
Kotor Municipality, Montenegro
London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from dubrovnik?

Hi, Alex

Do you think it is possible to make a day trip from Kotor to Zabljak . my main interest is to see Tara Bridge .

i heard it is on the way to Zabljak.

any suggestion?

btw. i love to stay at your hostel if i can cancel one of night hotel in Kotor

thank you

Li

Mentioned in this post
Kotor
Kotor
Zabljak
Zabljak
Tara Bridge
Tara Bridge
602 Reviews
Zabljak, Montenegro
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
7,684 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from dubrovnik?

Daytrip: NO. The TARA bridge besides is not at Zabljak, but 25 km further. YOu will either have to take a taxi or a bus to PLJEVLJA.

From Dubrovnik: you don't need to go to Kotor, just to Herceg Novi, where you have busses to Niksic that go through the 'direct' road, don't take a bus to Niksic that goes through Podgorica. You can arrive in Zabljak the same day.

Mentioned in this post
Tara Bridge
Tara Bridge
602 Reviews
Zabljak, Montenegro
Zabljak
Zabljak
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Kotor
Kotor
Herceg-Novi
Herceg-Novi
Herceg-Novi Municipality, Montenegro
Podgorica
Podgorica
Podgorica Municipality, Montenegro
4. Re: Bus from dubrovnik?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2018, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Zabljak