We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

ct
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Massage

Can anyone recommend a massage therapist in Carrillo.

8 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,016 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage

Close, plus do outcalls - https:/…almatranquilamassagecr

Reviews- https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review…

Canada
Level Contributor
4,168 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage

The prices that tourists pay for a massage always astounds me. In non touristic areas a registered massage therapist will come6to your house with her table and supplies and give a 45 minute full body massage for 5000 colones. (about 10 bucks)

ct
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage

We've been down there quite a few times.. My wife loved one of the local massage therapists, but cant remember the name so looking to see if anyone can help.

Samara
Level Contributor
909 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage

I am not aware of a massage therapist in Playa Carrillo. There are several in Samara: Alma Tranquila, Drift Massage, Samara Massage Center, Patty Smythe, The Relaxation Spot, Mano Hombre (male therapist), and Body Mind Soul. Enjoy!

Have Fun…Brenda Dragonne, Owner and Founder of the Info Center in Samara & Carrillo

ct
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage

We found him again. And yes, he is in Carrillo. Also runs a small B & B. Thanks to all.

Fairfax, VA
Level Contributor
215 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage

who was he? planning for July

Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Massage

I would love to know too. Going in 2 weeks

Samara
Level Contributor
909 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Massage

Ah that is right, sorry about that. His name is Fiorenzo and him and his wife own a B&B in Carrillo.

Have Fun…Brenda Dragonne, Owner and Founder of the Info Center in Samara & Carrillo

Reply to: Massage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted