We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have to decide? KohKood or KoTao? Where is best weather NOW

Which Ko Kut hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Antwerp
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Have to decide? KohKood or KoTao? Where is best weather NOW

Hello,

In just a few days we will be travelling to our beach destination after travelling through Laos for a couple of weeks. Which island should we choose for sunny weather?

Can anyone advise please?

Ko Chang, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have to decide? KohKood or KoTao? Where is best weather NOW

Most probably these days the weather will be the same wherever you go in Thailand. We had sunny days here on Koh Kood just like today. However the weather was strange for the whole year, not dry season like the years before, actually rainy season started here on the island in January.

Choose your destination for what you want, a brilliant beautiful island like Koh Kood or a small island crowded with scuba sharks like Koh Tao.

Edited: 06 April 2012, 21:30
Antwerp
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have to decide? KohKood or KoTao? Where is best weather NOW

Hello Kaibae,

Thank you for your very usefull answer. To be honest, our heart goes to Koh Kood. But when i check the weatherforecasts on the internet, i only see these dark clouds with raindrops. I am afraid that i will get frustrated, spending our last week hiding inside a bungalow for the rain. Or is this way to exagurated?

Can you please help me again? Is the sky overcast nearely the whole day or not?

Thanks

Edited: 07 April 2012, 08:51
Ko Chang, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have to decide? KohKood or KoTao? Where is best weather NOW

Right now the weather is brilliant! But nobody knows. However, believe me, I have stayed 7 rainy seasons here and I was never bored. There is always something that can be enjoyed. Hope that helps.

Edited: 07 April 2012, 22:43
Lewes, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Have to decide? KohKood or KoTao? Where is best weather NOW

can anybody let me know what the weather is like at this time of year in ooh mood scared forecast just shows rain and heavy clouds please help

Antwerp
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Have to decide? KohKood or KoTao? Where is best weather NOW

Glad we came to Koh Kood! Thanks again Kaibae.

6. Re: Have to decide? KohKood or KoTao? Where is best weather NOW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Ko Kut
Recent Conversations