We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaipur to Ranthambore

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Jaipur to Ranthambore

Hello Travellers!

I'm planning in 20 days to do the typical north India tour and I'm thinking on spend one day in Ranthambore park.

The idea would be or a day trip from jaipur to ranthambore, or an overnight trip

I'm thinking on doing it by myself train + jeep + hotel for two, but reliable and good priced agencies are appreciated as well.

Is it possible to get the permission prior to arrive Ranthambore? (Online or phone)

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Ranthambore National Park
Sawai Madhopur District, India
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
377 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaipur to Ranthambore

Hey

Sadly there is a big shortage of Tiger Safari tickets to the park for this year and there are many forums discussing the same in the Sawai Madhopur Forum. Visit the forum for some insight into the issue. If you are not able to get a confirmed safari then drop out Ranthambore.

Udit

about.me/udithooda

Mentioned in this post
Sawai Madhopur
Sawai Madhopur
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,680 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaipur to Ranthambore

Hi,

Ranthambhore doing in a day trip is not a good idea. go for overnight trip. and take at least two safari.

Hope you will be able to it book online.

if not than booking can be made through Hotels and Travel agent

can be booked directly on last day on counter- but not a good idea to hang till last minuts

for agencies you check TA forum

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,360 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jaipur to Ranthambore

You should book safaris online at the official forest department website www.rajasthanwildlife.in. Avoid going to Ranthambore if safari is not available

Mentioned in this post
4. Re: Jaipur to Ranthambore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 19:19