We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ranthambore Park Ban

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Ranthambore Park Ban

Dear All,

Please let me know that Ranthambore Park is totally ban for tourist or we can still see the tiger in park. Is it possible to see the Tiger in Reserve after this Ban because for all tourist the main purpose visiting a Tiger Reserve is to See the Tiger and if we can not see then why should we go.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,435 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Ranthambore Park Ban

I think real situation will be clear when it is time to open the park for the tourists in October. Now it is closed.

deepak

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
84 reviews
2. Re: Ranthambore Park Ban

Some zone are open to visit in national park. Here is information by npjai in links :-

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g1155135-i13712-k56…

3. Re: Ranthambore Park Ban

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Ranthambore National...