We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Working out in Atenas

Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
7 helpful votes
Working out in Atenas
Save

Does anyone have experience getting in a good workout in Atenas? Are there any decent gyms? What about Yoga/Pilates studios?

3 replies to this topic
Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,471 posts
28 reviews
16 helpful votes
1. Re: Working out in Atenas
Save

Both yoga and a gym in Atenas. Gym Cafi is owned by a nice lady named Paula https://www.facebook.com/cafiatenas.gym/ I do not think they have an actual website. Yoga you can scope out when you are there, classes tend to change often so reliable online info is spotty at best.

Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Working out in Atenas
Save

I did see some of the Facebook presence but it’s very difficult to ascertain what the gyms/studios are like...what sort of equipment, etc. I’m trying to decide where to stay (what community) for an extended period of several months, and walkable distance to workout facilities is a must...Thanks

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
8,471 posts
28 reviews
16 helpful votes
3. Re: Working out in Atenas
Save

It's a modern gym, they also have classes but I am not sure of the schedules. If you reach out to them on Facebook I am sure they will respond. Good luck.

Reply to: Working out in Atenas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Atenas
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.