We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maid/Cook how to find?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Maid/Cook how to find?
Save

I am visiting here and want to fully be on vacation, that meaning I do not wish to cook or clean while here. How can I find a reputable person to tidy up behind me and my friend and make us a few meals while we enjoy our vacation here. I will be in town for 5 days and will probably need cooked meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) not lunch every day for 3 our of the 5 days. Not picky eaters and would love to have local dishes also!

Can someone please help. we will have a rental property while we stay.

5 replies to this topic
nebraska
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
70 reviews
36 helpful votes
1. Re: Maid/Cook how to find?
Save

Ask the property manager of your rental. That would be your best resource.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
30 posts
2. Re: Maid/Cook how to find?
Save

Thanks I did that initially,hence me ending up here now.

nebraska
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
70 reviews
36 helpful votes
3. Re: Maid/Cook how to find?
Save

There is a facebook group that you might find helpful: "Atenas Costa Rica Info" It is a closed group but if you're interested you could join.

4. Re: Maid/Cook how to find?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 May 2016, 03:55

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5. Re: Maid/Cook how to find?
Save

i will check it out. thank you!

if anyone else has any info please let me know and thanks for the fast replies.

Reply to: Maid/Cook how to find?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Atenas
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.