We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keeping belongings safe at Saturnia Hot Springs

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Keeping belongings safe at Saturnia Hot Springs

Hi All, I am planning a day trip from Rome to Thermal Baths in Saturnia. My plan is to leave early in morning from Rome on a rented Vespa and back by 2-3 PM . Now there is access to hot springs in the resort and then there is the natural spring which is free I believe. I am more inclined towards the natural spring instead of the resort. My question is that how to keep my stuff safe if I go to the natural springs instead of the resort. We will not be taking any kind of jewelry or unnecessary cash. But we will be having our phones. Is there any locker service there? If not what's the best way to keep our belongings safe while enjoying the hot springs?

1 reply
Saint Marys, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,593 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keeping belongings safe at Saturnia Hot Springs

Yes, the access to the springs is free. We were there a few years ago and didn't see any lockers. We took my camera, wallet, my wife's purse, and our car keys, and wrapped them in our towels. It's easy to watch while you're enjoying the water. Nobody actually saw anything but our towels until we were leaving.

If you go to www.fuzzytravel.com/jerryott1 and then on the right click on ALL ENTRIES, you can read about our visit and see some pictures.

Reply to: Keeping belongings safe at Saturnia Hot Springs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saturnia
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question