We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apolofsi Taverna/Ouzeri

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
860 posts
264 reviews
Save Topic
Apolofsi Taverna/Ouzeri

Hi

I have been trying to get this place added to the restaurant section then I can add a review. Unfortunately I gave insufficient information as I don't really know the address or phone number. If anyone could help that would be great. We were recommended to try Apolofsi by the couple in the next studio to us. It's on the road out of town on the left, just before you get to Magic Cars. There was live music from a Greek man playing guitar and singing. Although the portions were a bit small which we were warned about we really enjoyed it and they seemed to have a lot of regulars,

5 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apolofsi Taverna/Ouzeri

.. it's *Apolafsi* and it's an ouzeri.. and like all ouzeries serves only mezes so natural portions are small:-)

As far as listing it.. it's difficult to get a new place on here! Many of these establishments have no real address on the isles..it's simply Skopelos Town, Skopelos followed by the zip code which I don't have on hand right now but it's for the whole isle if I remember correctly.. trying to get a phone # is difficult as well since it's not listed anywhere I could find..much like many places.. what makes it so special I guess.. doesn't need reviews;)) Glad you Enjoyed!

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
860 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apolofsi Taverna/Ouzeri

Thanks for that Litsa. I didn't realise that being an ouzeri meant smaller portions. Doesn't matter anyway. It was fine for us. I guess you are right. Maybe it doesn't need a listing anyway.

Enjoy your trip this year.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apolofsi Taverna/Ouzeri

My pleasure Selebian.. and thank you for your good wishes;-) As far as Apolafsi, I do believe he stays open a good while since it is a local haunt?! I've been on the isle numerous times throughout the Winter months but can't remember if specifically this one is open.. numerous places when they look closed down during the off/Winter season having taken in the outdoor tables/chairs oftentimes keep their place open with a few tables inside where locals come to hang.. and EnJOY!

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apolofsi Taverna/Ouzeri

Yes.. It's excellent and almost opposite magic cars.. look for the dolphin hotel.. directly in front. Good food..great music.

I have been coming here for years never had bad food.

Edited: 10 September 2017, 03:46
Haworth, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apolofsi Taverna/Ouzeri

I would suggest that as the Taverna is directly opposite the Hotel Dolphin it may be the same address as the hotel which is:-

Skopelos Town , Port Road, 370 03, Greece

Hope this helps

Reply to: Apolofsi Taverna/Ouzeri
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skopelos Town