We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Astoria Hotel Vs Skiathos Premier Hotel - Troullos?!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Astoria Hotel Vs Skiathos Premier Hotel - Troullos?!

Dear All

My partner and I are considering a 7 night stay in Skiathos - our first visit to the island.

We were initially considering Koukouraries, but now having read reviews on Troullos, this may be a better alternative.

I've made enquiries at the Astoria Hotel (B&B) and Skiathos Palace (self catering) as both appear to be not too far from tavernas/beaches, yet Skiathos Town still looks to be accessible.

I would really welcome any comments you may have on either of these properties and their locations within Troullos......is there a local supermarket for buying provisions re the self catering option, is the beach/bus stops in walking distance to both, does anyone happen to know if either have a facility for safety deposit boxes?

Thanking you in advance for any comments.

Mentioned in this post
Skiathos
Skiathos
Sporades, Greece
Astoria Hotel
Astoria Hotel
332 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Skiathos Palace Hotel
Skiathos Palace Hotel
1,305 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Skiathos Town
Skiathos Town
Skiathos, Greece
Skiathos Premier Hotel
Skiathos Premier Hotel
#1 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Troulos
La Luna Hotel
La Luna Hotel
#2 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Troulos
Filia Studios & Apartments
Filia Studios & Apartments
#1 of 6 hotels in Troulos
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Astoria Hotel Vs Skiathos Premier Hotel - Troullos?!

Hi Stephen

Unfortunately we were restricted to the dates we could fly & it had to be from Gatwick. However we've been able to get a flight for £300, so overall we're happy. Not looking at alternatives now...need to stay positive that we've got a good deal. :0)

12. Re: Astoria Hotel Vs Skiathos Premier Hotel - Troullos?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2015, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Troulos
Recent Conversations