We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving soon…

Leeds, England...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving soon…

Hi all, we’ll be arriving next Monday and have a couple of last minute questions…

Looking at the current weather forecasts it seems very doubtful we’ll need a cardie/long sleeves in the evenings. Can anyone confirm the current evening conditions please?

Also we’ll be needing cash machines for our stay. How many are there locally and are they all up and running?

Really looking forward to our first visit 😎

7 replies to this topic
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving soon…

There is an ATM on the Main Street ...to be honest we take plenty of cash when we stay in these small resorts , there’s always a safe in the room. Can’t imagine you need anything for evening but I always take a wrap or cardigan as the plane can be cold and it’s often raining when we get home !

Edited: 11 June 2018, 17:59
Leeds, England...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving soon…

Thanks. Should be able to get the best exchange rate by using the atm, so hoping their up and running?!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving soon…

There will only be a cent or two in it I guess but the travel agency also changed money and the GB supermarket too ..in an emergency.

Leeds, England...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving soon…

Goodo 👍🏻

Are atms easy to find at the airport arrivals?

We’ll be picking up a car, so have other options too I guess, but would be handy if we don’t have to search too much for them!

Malmö
Level Contributor
404 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Arriving soon…

There's at least one, right as you get out of the baggage claim.

Leeds, England...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arriving soon…

Thanks!

Leeds, England...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arriving soon…

Btw, the rate today for Halifax Clarity is at 1.139, while

Asda is 1.112. So as long as I keep paying off any cash I withdraw it’s worth it 😬

Reply to: Arriving soon…
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted