We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good tailor?

Manchester...
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Good tailor?

Hi, we are going to be staying at The Shore at Katathani for a week from Saturday.

Could anyone recommend andgood local tailors that are reasonably priced?

Also looking for places near to the hotel to eat/drink and somewhere good for (just) a massage!

Thank you in advance

Craig

4 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good tailor?

Instyle which is in Kata. If you are coming from Kata noi where Katathani is keep going through Kata and as you start to go up the hill towards Karon you will see Starbucks on the right side. Instyle is on the opposite side of the street further up. They don't bargain which is ok but the quality and service is amazing.

Between 2 families we got the following, navy men's suit (emergency job as arrived in Kata for neice's wedding and had forgotten to bring). Men's black dinner suit, I women's dress and jacket and 4 mens shirts.

Wedding was at Katathani and it was amazing. There are two different accom there. enjoy

Edited: 13 April 2017, 11:21
Stratford, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good tailor?

Hi Craig - sorry I can't recommend a good tailor - see my post in this forum regarding Royal Viking Tailors. My advise is please do your research thoroughly regarding tailors. We have just returned from two weeks at the Kata Beach Resort and Spa. Our favourite places to eat were The Red Duck - a little on the pricey side but really delicious, but our absolute favourite was the Two Chefs. We went back three times it was so good. There is one in Kata and another in Karon. We also ate at The Family Restaurant. It was a little more basic but the food was delicious. We also loved the Lobster and Prawn in Kata for woodfired pizza - it was always packed with people. Hope this helps. Enjoy your stay.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good tailor?

Thank you Millsie!

Manchester...
Level Contributor
8 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good tailor?

Oh dear, I've read your review Simone and am sorry to hear about your experience... I'll steer clear!

Thanks craig

Reply to: Good tailor?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kata Beach