We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gangtok-sillery gaon-zuluk

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Gangtok-sillery gaon-zuluk

Hello,

I am planning to visit sikkim in the last week of december.we are a group of 6 members..we want to visit sillery gaon and zuluk from gangtok and then return to njp from zuluk.is there any tour package available from gangtok to these places??if yes what would be the approximate cost of the package including budget accomodation,vehicle and food??

Thank you...

1 reply
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gangtok-sillery gaon-zuluk

Hello mam,

First of all I want to wish best for your upcoming trip.

Now what I understood from your post is basically you want to know about packages and all from Gangtok to Zuluk and then NJP from there.

The route you have chosen in this part of your journey is great in scenic view, and also has a great historic importance, This is called "Old Silk Route" which was road network used to use for business in ancient India.

But the time you have chosen is not good. Because there is a high chance of having snow blocked this road and you may not get permission to travel through this road. Permission depends on Indian Army. If they find the road is not good to go, they will not permit you to travel. And in December last week, there is a 99% chance to have this road blocked by snow. So if you can prepone your journey by one month or at least 3 weeks then you'll have a great trip.

Now coming to your point, yes packages are available. I'm giving you one contact : Ashok Gurung(+91 9474056622). You can contact this guy, he arranges this type of trip and is a great person as well. You can contact him for budget, but budget includes accomodation,vehicle, food everything.

Hope this information will help you...

Mentioned in this post
Gangtok
Gangtok
East Sikkim, India
Reply to: Gangtok-sillery gaon-zuluk
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zuluk