We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon

Alexandria, Egypt
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon

Hi we would like to make 9 day trip to srilanka for our honeymoon we want to visit the north i dont know how many days should we stay but we wanna visit kandy,sigiriya,habrana,dambulla and visit the waterfalls in ella we wanna stay in one place and move from it to all of these so what is the perfect place to stay in to be easy to get to all of that and also be a nice one ..and we wanna visit the south for maybe 3 or 4 days in hikkadowa and explore on a day trip mirissa ,gallle and maybesomeplace else so if all of that possible and what do you recommend for transportation and how to get from south to hikadowa we will arrive and depart from colombo airport .is thera anyplace else worth the visit ??and plz i wanna keep on a budget i dont wanna the transportation to cost much ..and is there any bungallows kind of hotel in hikkadowa?thanks in advance

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 July 2017, 01:35

Tyne and Wear...
Level Contributor
752 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon

Self promotion not allowed If you cannot adhere to the guidelines why should people trust you

Reply to: Honeymoon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted