We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tek Pass

Gold Coast Australia
Level Contributor
90 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Tek Pass

Hi there, this has been properly flogged to death but how do you purchase the Tek Pass online? The website instructs "online through our Check Rates button". The drop down menu doesn't mention Tek Pass!! Helllpppppp!! TIA

5 replies to this topic
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,614 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tek Pass

https:/…

Use the Check Rates button to select the day you want your reserved trip (as you know, you get one reserved trip and the rest on a seat-available basis). I recommend to Wonder Lake if you're in Denali June 8 or later. You don't have to go that far, but will have the option. Decide that on the day.

Near the bottom of the resulting page, it says "ticket option". Select "Tek Pass Wonder Lake". Then select the time of the shuttle (note that is when it departs the WAC, it will be roughly an hour later getting to the Tek stop). For pick up location select Tek.

If you get charged the park fee twice, you can have one refunded. Either e-mail or phone using the contact info, or you can do it in person when you get to Denali.

Mentioned in this post
Wonder Lake
Wonder Lake
252 Reviews
Denali National Park and Preserve, AK
Denali
Denali
2,188 Reviews
Denali National Park and Preserve, AK
Gold Coast Australia
Level Contributor
90 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tek Pass

Thanks Maple. Cheers Mate got it!!

Ieper (Ypres...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tek Pass

Hi Maple

Could you explain your comment: if you get charged the park fee twice please?

Stay at Tek Campground is 75 dollars & if I choose the trip to Eielson Center for example is results in 50 dollars.

Is it correct?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind regards

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,898 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tek Pass

I am pretty sure you are not charged the park entrance fee for the campground. The Eielson trip is about $40 plus the $10 entrance fee, thus you are charged $50 for Eielson. If you or anyone else reading this (especially those booking shuttle buses on multiple days from the park entrance) are charged multiple entrance fees, when you pick up your bus tickets just mention it to the person helping you at the desk and they will credit your original form of payment with the excess entrance fees. Usually they catch it and tell you, but if not, mention it to them.

Munich
Level Contributor
8,287 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tek Pass

"""Stay at Tek Campground is 75 dollars & if I choose the trip to Eielson Center for example is results in 50 dollars."""

We just booked Tek Campground and the bustour.

We payed 25 Dollar/night for the campground and 40 Dollar for the bus, park entrance is inluded in the TEK-pass.

Beate

Reply to: Tek Pass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted