Hello! Does anyone know current conditions at the Many Glacier Campground? I understand from speaking with a ranger that there was a delayed opening due to snow, but it’s now open. What I’m wondering is whether the non-reservable sites still have snow on the ground, or even if the ground is just super wet as everything melts. The ranger didn’t know, and transferred me to a line that’s never answered. I’m going 6/13 and have cabin reservations for a few days, but ideally will cancel and go to the campground after the first day, if the conditions are decent....and I have to cancel in advance if so. If anyone has info it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!