We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

New York City, New...
4 posts
Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

I have been searching high and low for an affordable all inclusive option in aruba and the riu seems to be the only option but a pricey option. I am a heavy drinker on vacation so I always feel all inclusive is necessary. But Aruba is disappointing me on having this option.

Most of the all inclusive I see available tends to be breakfast; I can live with that but I need alcohol included

AND NOT IM NOT AN ALCOHOLIC (For the trollers) IM YOUNG AND LIKE TO ENJOY MY VACATIONS

17 replies to this topic
Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
2,640 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

The Divi Aruba is All Inclusive and so is the Tamarjin. You can eat and drink at both places since they are sister hotels and right next door to each other.

New York City, New...
4 posts
2. Re: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

Thanks the DIvi seems to be sold out of course I should have mention Im last min nancy lol.... Although Tamarjin seems to be available the rooms seem to appealing. Is this an resort that the pictures does it no justice?

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,705 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

Barcelo is also All Inclusive (used to be the Occidental)

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
5,592 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

Barcelo, both Riu properties, Tam/Divi, and the HI and Manchebo also offer AI packages as well.

New York City, New...
4 posts
5. Re: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

Whats the HI?

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,533 posts
86 reviews
6. Re: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

The Holiday Inn but from reviews, the food is just ok. If you are young and set on all-inclusive I would go with one of the Riu's, as there is more action in the Palm Beach area. Also, the food is very good with lots of options.

Southampton, PA
Level Contributor
150 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

If you must do AI, I recommend the Riu. Their buffet is pretty good, and the ala cartes are decent.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,948 posts
223 reviews
8. Re: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

The Tamarijn was our first resort in Aruba and we liked it so much we visited twice more. Subsequent visits to the Dominican Republic made us aware that the Tam is not “splashy.” No room service, no beach service, unstocked room fridges. We always found something palatable to eat but the beach was the big draw—and the other guests.

Good luck with your decision. I hope you have a great trip!

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
12 reviews
9. Re: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

You can also get the AI plan at the Divi Village Beach and Golf. You can use the same restaurants as the Tam and Divi AI.

phila
Level Contributor
569 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu

An ALl inclusive in Aruba is VERY pricey (when comparing to other places) Nothing cheap about those at all. Have you looked into renting from an owner for Riu or BArcelo?

Reply to: Are their any all inclusives left in- Besides riu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted