We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches in Aruba near port

6 posts
Save Topic
Beaches in Aruba near port

We are cruising to Aruba. I’m thinking about getting a taxi to Palm Beach. Where should I tell them to drop us off at? Is there a fee for the beach? What do we have access to?

It was also suggested to do Baby Beach, but I can’t find much on that. Any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Palm Beach
Palm Beach
7,091 Reviews
Aruba
Baby Beach
Baby Beach
4,081 Reviews
Aruba
5 replies to this topic
Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,188 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches in Aruba near port

Personally, I would head to Reflexions Beach Bar and Restaurant right near the cruise port. Beautiful beach, loungers, shade, food, and shower/bathroom facilities. Palm Beach does have shade and chairs available to rent at Moomba's. Eagle Beach has places to rent across from Amsterdam Manor, MVC, and a little further down the beach. Baby Beach is a long cab ride. If your heart is set on it, I would rent a car for the day. There is a restaurant there, a bathroom you need to pay to use. You can rent shade and loungers, as well as snorkel gear. There is also a restaurant there.

Mentioned in this post
Reflexion's Beach Bar &  Restaurant
Reflexion's Beach Bar...
200 Reviews
Aruba
Palm Beach
Palm Beach
7,091 Reviews
Aruba
Eagle Beach
Eagle Beach
8,019 Reviews
Aruba
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
Amsterdam Manor Beach...
2,460 Reviews
Aruba
Baby Beach
Baby Beach
4,081 Reviews
Aruba
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches in Aruba near port

Is there a fee at that one? I like that’s it’s only a mile away...

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
509 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches in Aruba near port

I agree with Curly...there will be a fee for the loungers but not to use the beach. All beaches in Aruba are open to the public. Have a great time!

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Level Contributor
21 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches in Aruba near port

Baby beach is probably too far away. It's about a 25 drive to get there. Another option right across the port is in the renaissance hotel. You have to pay $125 pp but you'll get to go to their private island with great beaches, snorkeling and don't forget the flamingos. The restaurant on the island has the best pizza I've eaten in Aruba. Try the Hawaiian.

If not eagle beach is about 10 minutes away.

Mentioned in this post
Baby Beach
Baby Beach
4,081 Reviews
Aruba
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,188 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches in Aruba near port

Renaissance private island is first come, first served. You arrive early and they only allow it if the hotel isn't at full capacity.

Reply to: Beaches in Aruba near port
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted