We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UTV Self-Tour

Marquette,MI
Level Contributor
101 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
UTV Self-Tour

Visited Aruba March 2018 and took the ABC all day tour. Scheduled to visit again March 2019, planning to rent a UTV for 4 Adults and Self-tour starting around California Lighthouse/ Dunes and work out way to Arikok etc. Suggestions on map sources to guide us to all the stops from top to bottom along the coast. Thanks in advance.

7 replies to this topic
Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,398 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: UTV Self-Tour

Who are you renting from? They should give you a map. I know Roadrunner does. Have a blast!

Marquette,MI
Level Contributor
101 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: UTV Self-Tour

Gearing toward Roadrunner but was looking to "map" out our route before we get there. Thanks.

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,398 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: UTV Self-Tour

Roadrunner will map out a route with you. We loved working with them.

J R
New Jersey
Level Contributor
65 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: UTV Self-Tour

We used Arubiania about a month ago. They had great service, awesome machines, and the best price. They picked us up at our condo, and brought us back at the end of the day.

They have a really cool phone mapping app. Not only did it map out your excursion from stop to stop, It showed you if you were going off course. Your (UTV) has gps and it shows up on map in blue when on course, it would turn red when you were off course. The only issue we ran into was my phone was losing it's charge and the UTV only had a lighter style charger, I didn't have that type charger on me.

Edited: 11 June 2018, 04:00
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: UTV Self-Tour

Please .... how does one get in touch with Roadrunner?

Thank you!

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,398 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: UTV Self-Tour

Google Roadrunner ATV Aruba. There is contact info there.

J R
New Jersey
Level Contributor
65 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: UTV Self-Tour

If you google "Roadrunner Aruba", their website comes right up. I don't think we can add links, or I would have.

Reply to: UTV Self-Tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted