We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horses on Pebbles Beach

manchester uk
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Horses on Pebbles Beach

Hi

Please can someone confirm which days the race horses are taken to Pebbles Beach to swim? A post from 2017 states it is every day but I'm sure I had read elsewhere it was only Sundays. Please would it also be possible to confirm the exact location is it still directly in front of the Radisson?

Thanks for all your help

Joanne

8 replies to this topic
Hollis, NH
Level Contributor
396 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horses on Pebbles Beach

I believe it's every day....but not the same horses every day, I think each horse goes maybe twice per week. It's very cool, we saw them two weeks ago....right in front of the Radisson.

manchester uk
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Horses on Pebbles Beach

Fantastic, thank you very much for your help :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
64 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horses on Pebbles Beach

Yes it’s every day. Very nice to see.

Belleville
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Horses on Pebbles Beach

We visited Pebbles Beach on a Saturday morning once and it happened to be a race day at the track. Only a few horses were brought to the beach that day, but on the Sunday morning after the race we were able to see lots of horses. Be sure to arrive early!

manchester uk
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Horses on Pebbles Beach

Fantastic thank you for the information. We are planning to get there at 6am please could you tell me if that's too early/late?

Boston...
Level Contributor
64 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Horses on Pebbles Beach

They start walking them down from the Garrison around that time. It’s pretty cool to see them walking down the street too. Any time between 6 and 7 is good. I stay in that area and bring my coffee to the beach, watch the horses, take my morning walk and then walk up to the cafe at the George Washington house for a delicious breakfast. It’s a great way to start the day.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados Garrison
Barbados Garrison
213 Reviews
Barbados
George Washington House
George Washington House
382 Reviews
Barbados
manchester uk
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Horses on Pebbles Beach

Brilliant. Thanks for your help.

Hudson, Ohio
Level Contributor
349 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Horses on Pebbles Beach

Worth getting up early to see. I had one night at the Radisson last year and felt very fortunate to see such a fabulous sight.

Reply to: Horses on Pebbles Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;