We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut court hotel

Level Contributor
21 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Coconut court hotel

Hi anyone stayed at coconut court just booked for Easter

10 replies to this topic
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coconut court hotel

We have stayed there 3 times, it is a good hotel in a great location.

If you read the reviews of the hotel, they are accurate and very good

Level Contributor
21 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coconut court hotel

Thanks that's why we booked because of the reviews and the location

Thanks

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coconut court hotel

It is close to the Garrison. We walked there and did a tour of the George Washington house, very good.

There were 2 local small food places we liked; Sahara Grill and Jamaica 246. Short walk towards Bridgetown near the Hilton in a small plaza. In fact we met the the owner of Sugar Bay one day at Sahara Grill.

There is a deli across the road from the hotel to the left in a small plaza that does delicious local food at lunch for takeout. Like $35 bajan for tons of food, went 3 times.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados Garrison
Barbados Garrison
215 Reviews
Barbados
George Washington House
George Washington House
392 Reviews
Barbados
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Bridgetown
Bridgetown
Barbados
Sugar Bay Barbados
Sugar Bay Barbados
981 Reviews
Barbados
england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coconut court hotel

I have stayed there 3 times as well and I am sure you will enjoy it. It is so easy to jump on the ZR's down to the Gap for a good choice of restaurants or into Bridgetown.

Mentioned in this post
Bridgetown
Bridgetown
Barbados
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coconut court hotel

We stayed there in May in a Superior ocean Front room, half board and it was lovely.

Saint Michael...
Level Contributor
163 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coconut court hotel

Coconut Court is fantastic value for money. Be sure to request the Superior or Deluxe Ocean front room; they are right on the beach with an amazing view! I usually sleep with the doors open so I can listen to the sound of the ocean all night.

The free continental Breakfast isn't that exciting. That's the only thing I believe you would find lacking

Mentioned in this post
Coconut Court Beach Hotel
2,484 Reviews
Barbados
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coconut court hotel

Hi les1066,be sure to ask about Teds Tours at the hotel,it makes a fantastic and memorable day out ,with lots of humour,the tour will take you round the island ,and give you food and drinks tedstour.wixsite.com/tedstour

Edited: 11 June 2018, 02:53
Mentioned in this post
Ted's Tours
Ted's Tours
565 Reviews
Barbados
Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coconut court hotel

Visited the beach bar recently for the first time in 31 visits and if Antonio in the bar is anything to go by then you will have a great time.. ..he is the best

London, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Coconut court hotel

I have stayed at Coconut Court before....2 years ago. It's a very nice hotel with a beach to die for. They have a few nights with entertainment which was very good too.....the best experience for me though was Antonia, the bestest bartender EVER....I'm off to Barbados the week after next and will make sure that I go down there for a day.....it was that nice!

Can anybody tell me if the sewage/seaweed problem is in that area pls? I'm praying it isn't! J xx

Mentioned in this post
2,484 Reviews
Barbados
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Lancaster...
Level Contributor
150 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coconut court hotel

I'll echo what the others are saying. We'll be back for our 3rd stay early next month and can't wait. We go for a deluxe room and haven't been disappointed.

Glen Johansen plays on Thursday nights and the manager's cocktail party is on Mondays, they're both fun. Plenty of parking if you rent a car, the beach is great and the palms provide shade so there's no need for an umbrella. It's a very short distance to Carlisle Bay if there is seaweed so you'll be covered there, St. Lawrence Gap is right down the road and the beach bar is a great place to meet people and trade stories.

Mentioned in this post
Carlisle Bay
Carlisle Bay
1,958 Reviews
Barbados
Reply to: Coconut court hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted