We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surf side Steel Band

cheshire
Level Contributor
90 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Surf side Steel Band

Hi can anyone tell me what time the steel band is on Sunday's . I've seen it mentioned on this forum before ?

Thanks

7 replies to this topic
West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,959 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surf side Steel Band

Starts at approximately 7.30pm.

cheshire
Level Contributor
90 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surf side Steel Band

Thank you x

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,253 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surf side Steel Band

Don’t forget to go along to our famous Sunday street party with Karaoke after the Steel Pan

Just turn left on the main road as you come out of Surfside and just walk along to The first road opposite Limegrove 1st Street Have fun !

Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Surf side Steel Band

Westigal3 : is it a group or one man band : I recall some years ago there 5or 6 in it and then on another occasion it was just one guy

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,959 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Surf side Steel Band

It was a steel pan band consisting of 4 guys when I was there last month. They were excellent!

So lovely to be sitting on the beach bench seats sipping a rum punch listening to that music. 😃

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,253 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Surf side Steel Band

It's usually a band of 4 to 6 guys -------------there used to be two bands who each played fortnightly, but I haven't been for a while. I have never seen only one guy Beachandsea. Are you sure that wasn't on a Monday ?

cheshire
Level Contributor
90 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Surf side Steel Band

We made it there last night and I would definately recommend it - we will definately go back . Had intended just tk have a drink but we ended up eating there and food was great . Westigal after 20 years of coming to Barbados we finally made it to the Karaoke - some real characters and lots of fun

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Reply to: Surf side Steel Band
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted