We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miles Booster

Wales, UK
Level Contributor
356 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Miles Booster

Hi all, I have just booked flights for October with VA and there is an offer of a miles booster. Is this worth doing?

6 replies to this topic
Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,095 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miles Booster

If you collect Virgin Air Miles , the Boosters are a wonderful way of mounting them up. I fly to Barbados three times a year and one of those flights is always using Air Miles partially collected through Miles Boosters, it's a fantastic idea from Virgin and well worth doing if intend to fly with them again.

Edited: 13 June 2018, 17:04
Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Wales, UK
Level Contributor
356 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Miles Booster

Hi Westigal, Thanks for this, how do they compare with the value of buying miles?

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
14,095 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Miles Booster

I m afraid I don’t know as I never buy miles and I never use miles plus money which is not good value IMO . I collect Air miles using Virgin credit cards to buy everything including my flights . Plus using Texaco petrol , Hotel points, shopping at Virgin designated shops etc , etc etc . Double boosters are brilliant value for money and you can pay when it suits you .

Edited: 13 June 2018, 17:27
Wales, UK
Level Contributor
356 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Miles Booster

Ive looked this up and with the current booster offer its less to boost (16,640 = £166.40 against 16,900 = £210)

Wales, UK
Level Contributor
356 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Miles Booster

Will clarify - there is a booster of 30% extra miles when buying - not boosting

MAIDENHEAD, UK
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,975 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Miles Booster

Cannot remember the exact numbers but it is much better value to buy through the boost than standard buying of miles

I think you get 6 months after your flight to do the boost ... but that needs to be confirmed

Reply to: Miles Booster
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted