We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club amigo carisol/los corales junior suite or bungalow

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
club amigo carisol/los corales junior suite or bungalow

Have booked a bungalow but now see we can upgrade to junior suite for $6 a day each - should we do it?

5 replies to this topic
Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,014 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club amigo carisol/los corales junior suite or bungalow

HI there - I would say it depends on how much time you are planning on spending in the room! For me, it is a place to sleep and get changed for the days activities, maybe sit on the balcony for morning coffee and that's about it. The Bungalows are great - set apart so you don't hear the noise from the pool or nightly entertainment. The resort is not huge - 5 minutes any where gets you to the beach, the pool, lobby or dining room. IMHO not worth the extra $12.00 a day, but decide when you get there and see if they can do the upgrade then. Have a blast!

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,937 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club amigo carisol/los corales junior suite or bungalow

what date are you arriving? could be carisol or corales. do you know which? carol e.

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club amigo carisol/los corales junior suite or bungalow

nov 29th and upgrade said was on carisol side

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,937 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: club amigo carisol/los corales junior suite or bungalow

loved my I 4 bungalow upper floor facing ocean, parkette and on cliff [ really a quad ] BUT carisol side needs a lot of work and you may find it a problem. I'll be on the corales side this time and check it out dec. 3. was there 2x last jan./march. january was great. march was not. it all depends on the chef. I liked the quiet but there were water and electrical problems and in march the food was not up to january standards at all. bring flash lite. carol e.

Edited: 08 November 2017, 05:36
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
417 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: club amigo carisol/los corales junior suite or bungalow

I'm planning to go to the Carisol/Los Corales for 14 days in the first half of January, 2018 and still doing my research. I just noticed that the Bungalows are actually cheaper than the Standard or Supersaver rooms, so perhaps I will end up booking one.

Reply to: club amigo carisol/los corales junior suite or bungalow
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted