We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa del Habano at Meliá Santiago

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
227 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Casa del Habano at Meliá Santiago

Hi everyone. Did anyone visit Casa del Habano at Meliá Santiago?

I wonder if the prices are according to Cuban officcial price list as listed here: …blogspot.ca/2016/…

I am going there in 5 weeks and would appreciate any information.

Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Casa del Habano at Meliá Santiago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2018, 02:00

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
227 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa del Habano at Meliá Santiago

Thank you for your reply. This time I'm going to Santiago only so not much places to buy. 2 years ago I bought some cigars at Casa Granda however poor choice there. I found that they opened real Casa del Habano at Melia last year so I will try there.

BTW: - no street cigars, whatsoever.

I did buy Reloba, also called 1 peso cigars, available at local stores. Not bad however too rough for my taste.

guelph
Level Contributor
198 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa del Habano at Meliá Santiago

I have shopped there . Found the selection to be average but good. They should have what you need.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
227 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa del Habano at Meliá Santiago

Hi, I'm back. I was in Melia Santiago and indeed, they have good selection and all prices according to the official price list.

Reply to: Casa del Habano at Meliá Santiago
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santiago de Cuba