We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

ibia perez bell , our pr person at corales who helped you with your son's emergency. she was in santiago with her children the nite before you left and is so pleased with your enquiry. carol e. pm mail me if you would like her email

17 replies to this topic
1. Re: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2017, 01:56

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Santiago de Cuba
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

Not surprised that it was Ibia who helped Fiona. She definitely is an angel. CQ :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

"Not surprised that it was Ibia who helped Fiona. She definitely is an angel. CQ :)"

I'll second that statement

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

hope fiona gets this as I have no direct contact for her. thanks all. this was a life threatening situation by the way! carol e.

Edited: 18 December 2017, 00:30
5. Re: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
419 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

I've sent her a PM with a link to this post.

She's from Toronto.

7. Re: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

Thank you so much!

Actually I will give her a call. She was wonderful to us.

Does she keep office hours?

Thank you! You have been amazing!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

I actually spoke to her!

She is such a serene, kind person!

I told her doctors we not sure about what caused the allergic reaction, she suggested it might be soy oil in deep concentration. I will check on that.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,054 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..

Great first post to read today, thanks to everyone that helped out making this happen, this is what it's all about.

Reply to: fiona mc your heroine of the day was..
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted