We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Animation Staff at Resorts

Waterford, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Animation Staff at Resorts

I'm looking to expand my horizons! I've been to Dominican twice at the Grand Bahia Principe resorts, and I absolutely loved it. I'm looking for resorts similar to this chain. The entertainment is most important for me so I'm looking for good shows, and lots of dancing and lots of singing and lots of activities on the beach and by the pool. Any suggestions would be great!

3 replies to this topic
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Animation Staff at Resorts

As for resorts similar you will want to book something like a Ibeorstar resort or a Melia........and even at that it wont the be same quality as Bahia in Punta Cana for example but close.

As for animation and entertainment...it really varies. Others maybe able to let you know if there is one resort more known for this as I normally avoid all the noise and silly games they play around the pool and the snoozefest that the shows are at night. Only show that can kinda keep me interested in a MJ show....

All the resorts I have been at offered some kinda entertainment and activities but if that was the most important aspect for booking..I don't know what I would suggest.

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Animation Staff at Resorts

I think the DR is king when it comes to the animation staff and the amount of activities. Cabo is close but I also find Varadero to be very hit and miss. The best I have seen in Cuba was in CSM at a Memories resort but nothing like the DR.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Animation Staff at Resorts

I love love love the animation staff at Los Cactus. Been going there for 12 years and they are family to us. I am sure, however, that others will say the same thing about other resorts.

Mentioned in this post
Be Live Adults Only Los Cactus
Be Live Adults Only Los...
2,837 Reviews
Cuba
Reply to: Animation Staff at Resorts
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted