We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with the best food

Winnipeg, Canada
6 posts
Save Topic
Hotel with the best food

Which hotel in Varadero has the best food for local and international dishes? Looking for a few options

11 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5,096 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with the best food

out of the top 5 resorts in Varadero, its like saying who makes the best sneakers, Nike, Adidas, Puma, New Balance or Asics.

Winnipeg, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with the best food

Which are the top 5 hotels in varadero?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with the best food

Which type of sneaker do you prefer and what are you going to use them for? lol

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5,096 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with the best food

adults only, Royalton hotel is up there Blau resorts lots of Canadians go there, read reviews on TA and most of the brand names also, but the older budget resorts in Varadero I think have the best beaches.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with the best food

Sorry that didn't help but was to point. Knowing what type of hotel you like makes a huge difference on suggesting " the top". I like the smaller 2.5-3 star hotels because they are basic. Others would argue and say that a 4 star or higher makes them the tops.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5,096 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with the best food

@5 i totally agree the older budget hotels in Varadero are great in town, MO.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,046 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel with the best food

Everyone will have a different opinion where is the best food, figure out what type of resort you want to stay at, large, small, adult only and so fourth. When you narrow it down check out the reviews, put food in the search area, and see what stands out, if most say it was great, well that's it. But remember, the best food is off resort.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
291 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel with the best food

I loved Breezes Varadero , in saying that hubby does not like the service at some of the bars there. We have been there 4 times.. some of the staff will totally ignore you . It is a hard call as I love the resort and am trying my best to get hubby to go back.Some of the staff are the nicest people you will ever meet. The Blau has very good food, and service. Awesome . My hubby prefers the Blau, I like the charm of Breezes!

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel with the best food

Recently stayed at the Villa Tortuga and have to say fantastic site and good all round hotel.

However the food is basic and the drinks package is lacking. But don't fret, breakfast and lunch are acceptable and to eat out is not overly expensive.

Can personally recommend Varadero 60; St.and 3th Ave. 60 | Calle 60 Esquina a 3ra Av, great quality and not a cheap option, but you get what you pay for.

also for great ambiance and Pizza try Nonna Tina's (can't remember the location), if there is a queue then it's worth just relaxing at the bar with a drink while waiting for a table.

Budget option is I think, sabor cubano, a little local takeaway on the main avenida and Vernissage is also worth a punt.

Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel with the best food

melia varadero upgrade service food was 5 stars best I ever had in 12 times to Cuba. Been to about four different resorts.

Reply to: Hotel with the best food
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted