We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roc Barlovento vs Be Live Turquesa?

4 posts
Save Topic
Roc Barlovento vs Be Live Turquesa?

5th trip to Varadero, looking for something smaller and closer to the beach... not toofar down the peninsula.

Mentioned in this post
6 replies to this topic
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,556 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roc Barlovento vs Be Live Turquesa?

Never been to the Roc but was at the Turquesa many moons ago. Great stretch of beach. Small resort. Quiet.

Cheers

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roc Barlovento vs Be Live Turquesa?

Was at the ROC B NYE good area in varadero nice beach food was good condo like resort blocks type resort roomes facing pool i liked but it could noisy nerver been to be live ,i think BL is younger crowed more of party resort.

novascotia
Level Contributor
888 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roc Barlovento vs Be Live Turquesa?

HC that may well be true about Be Live Experience Varadero but definitely not true about Turquesa. It is a compact tesort on a spectacular stretch of beach. It is very accessible for the mobility challenged and attracts a more mature crowd and some families.

Edited: 08 June 2018, 23:51
Mentioned in this post
Deer Lake, Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Roc Barlovento vs Be Live Turquesa?

Thanks!

Ontario
Level Contributor
5,725 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roc Barlovento vs Be Live Turquesa?

What do you want in a resort? Roc was unfriendly, both the other guests (who were, to be fair, mostly Russian or from Quebec) and the staff. No disco. Very smoky.

I was underwhelmed.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
4,462 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roc Barlovento vs Be Live Turquesa?

@5 so baseically your saying people from Quebic and russia smoke al lot and staff was not friendly, but no issues with the resort its all good, i think for the price its great cant beat location in varadero.

Edited: 13 June 2018, 00:22
Reply to: Roc Barlovento vs Be Live Turquesa?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;