We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All People for Animals in Cuba

Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
All People for Animals in Cuba

Is there anyone traveling from Ontario with Air Transat that would like to be a Flight Parent for a Puppy called Mila...There is a family in Ontario who want this Dog to give it a better life..If anyone is interested please contact the facebook page called All People for Animals in Cuba....all documents and fees are taken care of from this organization....Please someone help this family out in Ontario who will give this animal all their love and care...Thanking you in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
5 replies to this topic
Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
7,353 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All People for Animals in Cuba

I like animals, but I always find these flying Cuban dogs to Canada posts weird

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5,136 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All People for Animals in Cuba

I am familiar with this organization, and they are genuine and reputable. They regularly donate veterinary supplies to clinics in Cuba, help to set up spay/neuter clinics, set up cat cafes, and also facilitate adoptions of dogs ( and cats) from Cuba to Canada.

There is very little involved in being a ''flight parent", as volunteers will deliver the animal (in a crate), to the airport, with the paper work completed (vet certificates etc.).

At the Canadian end, either the adoptive ''parents", or other volunteers will be available to take delivery of the new "family member".

Not saying for a minute that anyone need feel obliged to do this, or that many people would be willing to do so, but for anyone who can, it is a real chance to be part of a ''happy ending".....or perhaps I should say a "happy beginning" ?

Barb

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Canada
Level Contributor
5,341 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All People for Animals in Cuba

This forum is becoming more and more like the classified ads section at the back of a local newspaper.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
20,554 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All People for Animals in Cuba

The classified sections here in Panama have lots of ads for brujería and for services which I suspect would be illegal in most countries. A little bit of puppy transferring is mild in comparison.

Mentioned in this post
Panama
Panama
Central America
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5,136 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All People for Animals in Cuba

@3 The ads on the back of OUR local papers are a lot more raunchy than anything seen here, I have to say, LOL !!

Barb

Reply to: All People for Animals in Cuba
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted