We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellevue Hospital

Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bellevue Hospital

I'm a UK student mental health nurse considering a 2 week visit to the Bellevue psychiatric hospital to gain further learning. I would like to know where this is located as I've read the old town can be unsafe compared to the new town. I'd also like any advice on where i could stay during my time there and any other info that people may find relevant. Thanks in advance x

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
9,401 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellevue Hospital

I suggest you arrange this thru your local agency. Are you looking to include this in your vacation to Jamaica unofficially or are you gping as an intern?

There's a lot of untreated mental health in Jamaica I'm sure it will be quit interesting.

PEACE!

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
kingston
Level Contributor
637 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellevue Hospital

Belleview is located on the Windward Road, coming in from the airport, the road is on that road. It is in the East of the city, the old part.

I would recommend that your training institution write to the Ministry of Health, head office in Kingston.

stating your interest and your objectives. You could also ask about facilities for accommodation.

3. Re: Bellevue Hospital

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2017, 13:18