We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather & horsebackriding

kentucky
8 posts
Save Topic
weather & horsebackriding

I am traveling to ocho rios late june - i keep seeing it raining there. Does this means it just rains a little everyday or is it all the time? Also, does anyone know best place to horsebackride on beach at riu hotel area?

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Riu Ocho Rios
Hotel Riu Ocho Rios
9,334 Reviews
Jamaica
Eaton, OH USA
Level Contributor
19 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather & horsebackriding

My son and I are going to the Riu from June 17-22 and have scheduled horseback riding with Chukka Cove, it's about 76.00/person, after the ride you swim with your horse in the ocean, it sounds like a lot of fun. Here's their website if you want to check it out chukkacaribbean.com/ochorios/horseback.htm

There is another horseback riding place too called Hooves.

Good Luck in finding what you are looking for.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Riu Ocho Rios
Hotel Riu Ocho Rios
9,334 Reviews
Jamaica
Dartmouth NS
Level Contributor
460 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather & horsebackriding

HI Forsher This is the other horseback riding tour. Same price called Hooves .http://www.hoovesjamaica.com/

We were there for two weeks in April. It rained heavy one day and we had two others with lite showers but then it cleared up and was always warm.. Even when it rained the pool was full. The ocean got a little rough and murky. Some friends found debris washed up (glass)that was dangerous. Normally the beach was great. Jojo

kentucky
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather & horsebackriding

thanks so much for the info. let us know how your horsebackride goes. :)

4. Re: weather & horsebackriding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 23:16