We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!

Montreal
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!

Im staying at fun holiday with my bf and à friend, and I was wondering what's fun to do around. I know the bar there is closing early and i cant seem to find any info about whats happening in the surrounding.

Thanks!!!

8 replies to this topic
suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
5,129 posts
64 reviews
1. Re: Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!

Alfreds, Bourbon Beach, Drifters, Roots Bamboo... walk out to the road and look for signs as to who has music / activities, or ask the workers at your hotel. Also, the Jungle is right across the street. If you are feeling adventurous, there is always Scrub a Dub

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
9,564 posts
93 reviews
2. Re: Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!

During the daylight, walk the beach. Super colorful & fun, with great opportunities to people watch and chat with local vendors. Drifters nearby has great music several afternoon/evenings. Snorkel boats are another fun activity if you're so inclined. (Typically ~$20-25pp for 1+ hour)

At night, Alfreds, and perhaps Legends are both close by for music on certain nights. Here's 'the map'. Fun Holiday is on page 2, just to the left of the 2km mark. Drifters, Alfreds & Legends are between there and the 1km mark.

travelsinjamaica.com/wp-content/uploads/2014…

Edited: 11 June 2018, 08:52
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!

Daytime - Definitely Yamon Red Stripe Catamaran! $60 for the best boat trip! drinks & food included... so fun! :-) Go to the Boat Bar to arrange, they have a little hut and a table on the beach, or contact Mark Daley and he'll take care of you 1-876-472-3393 (call, text, whatsapp)... (he works there)

Mark can also help you get to any other spots like Rick's cafe, or farther like YS falls, or even let you know where the happening spots are... a great local guide -honest, reliable, & fun!

michigan
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!

Definitely hop in a taxi and explore the cliffs (aka west end).

Level Contributor
92 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!

Take the one love bus tour, you can't go wrong their,

Level Contributor
92 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!

Been to scrub a dub long long time ago, they still open for bizzness? Any updated hours n,days or nights to,go?

Edited: 14 June 2018, 09:12
Montreal
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
7. Re: Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!

A big thanks to all of you, I wrote down all the suggestions and will use them! Thank you again so much!

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
5,129 posts
64 reviews
8. Re: Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!

Scrub a dub is still open - still the same - Not sure on the best nights to go, I think we went on a Tuesday or Wednesday after being at Bourbon Beach back in January

Reply to: Can someone suggest fun things to do near fun holiday?!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted