We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Official Roll Call for March 2008 - Negril

San Diego
Level Contributor
376 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Official Roll Call for March 2008 - Negril

Okay, it's time to open this thread. I have been so busy at work I have been negligent in being excited about my next trip to Negril.

This will be my 3rd trip to Negril. I am a family man with two adult children (21 and 18) and a 9 year old daughter. We have stayed at Riu Tropical Bay twice and this trip will be split between RTB and Coco La Palms; 8 nights in mid March.

One of the great things about vacationing in Negril is dining at the local establishments. I have ventured out on both vacations beyond the AI and am excited about dining out for dinner the three nights we are staying at Coco La Palms. I already have my tentative list; Cosmos, 3 Dives and LTU. We had dinner at 3 Dives on our last trip and loved it!

We will then move on to our comfort zone of RTB and the most beautiful beach on Bloody Bay. We have found RTB a perfect destination for our family.

We are planning our third excursion with talk of the Town Tours to visit YS Falls for a second time as well as doing the dolphin search and a stop at the Pelican Bar.

I initiated this thread to talk with all of you about your vacation to Negril in March. We can all get EXCITED together and who knows, maybe meet somewhere as a group to share an adult beverage.

Let the excitement and countdown begin!!

Monmouth Beach, New...
Level Contributor
176 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
71. Re: Official Roll Call for March 2008 - Negril

tibet if you have never been to ricks hit there to say you have been... pirates is much more laid back and old school... Rick is very modern and americanized but a cool place for a beer. The two are not far apart. So go to ricks have a beer see a few dives then relax at pirates.

Oneonta, AL
Level Contributor
15 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
72. Re: Official Roll Call for March 2008 - Negril

My husband and I will also be staying at the Rock House mid March for our 25th anniversary. First time in Negril also. Counting the days!

Texas
Level Contributor
46 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
73. Re: Official Roll Call for March 2008 - Negril

Me and the wife will be at RTB arriving 12 March 2008,only for 4 days we depart 15 March 2008. Just a quick get away thistime. Been to Negril 4 times in two years. we love it.

Just a few more days. I'll be there with my brand new Trip Advisor hat. See you all there....

Texas
Level Contributor
46 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
74. Re: Official Roll Call for March 2008 - Negril

We will be in Negril in less than 24 hours cant wait.

I'll be wearing my new Trip Advisor hat. we will be at RTB.

See ya there...

75. Re: Official Roll Call for March 2008 - Negril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 08:17