We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Routes Survivor cruise Negril Jamaica

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
missouri
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
Island Routes Survivor cruise Negril Jamaica

I would like to get reviews of this excursion. I was sent and email from Island Routes advertising this trip and thought it would be fun since my hubby and I are Survivor fans. I have not heard of it before and would like to know all the details from people that have done it. We are staying in Negril for 2 weeks this coming Sept and if a good trip would like to take part. Thanks,

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Routes Survivor cruise Negril Jamaica

After checking the web I believe it is just in a name, could be called several things, and one of many party boat catamaran cruises available that takes you to Rick's.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Routes Survivor cruise Negril Jamaica

Look at Half Moon Beach's website. They advertise an adventure tour that sounds similar.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
404 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Island Routes Survivor cruise Negril Jamaica

We've done this. It's a booze cruise to Rick's and then Margaritaville. You stop at Rick's first for about 1/2 hour (maybe longer). You can either stay on the catamaran or swim over to Rick's. Then you head over to Margaritaville for a survivor challenge where you are put into groups and have to make a hut. After that you have a buffet style dinner on the beach. On the way back to the resort there is a DJ. It's a fun time.

It lasts about 3-4 hours.

Edited: 28 March 2014, 21:42
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
443 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Island Routes Survivor cruise Negril Jamaica

Did this in 2011 from SN, also a Survivor fan. It ticks the boxes by hitting Rick's and Margaritaville but it has little to nothing to do with Survivor. Granted, we divided into teams for a challenge on the beach, but it was almost an afterthought. Go for the Rick's jump and the party on the catamaran, but can't recommend for the Survivor element.

5. Re: Island Routes Survivor cruise Negril Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 13:16