We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle service provided by Hilton

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
Shuttle service provided by Hilton

some mentioned there was a stop for some shopping, etc before you reached the resort? Market?

5 replies to this topic
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Shuttle service provided by Hilton

As you've posted this on the Runaway Bay forum, which Hilton are you referring to?

I don't know of any of the Runaway Bay resorts that do a shopping stop en route.

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Shuttle service provided by Hilton

have read that the van will make a stop for a drink at a little market area, Jewel Paradise Bay

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Shuttle service provided by Hilton

I've known the transfer bus to make an occasional beer stop, but never near a market or shopping area on the way to Paradise Cove.

I don't use a transfer bus anymore purely because of people wanting to stop. After a 2hr drive to the airport, a 3 hr check in, a 10hr flight, an hour to get through Mo Bay airport, the last thing I want to do is have to stop and delay me getting to my destination. Maybe that's just me lol.

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Level Contributor
56 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Shuttle service provided by Hilton

oops, assuming the occasional "beer stop"

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Shuttle service provided by Hilton

It's and hour and a half tops to Paradise Cove, depending on how many drop offs the bus does. Worse case it will stop at the Royalton in Falmouth, Grand Bahia in Runaway Bay and Jewel Runaway Bay, then onto JPC. You can pick up beer for the journey at the airport.

Reply to: Shuttle service provided by Hilton
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted